And the Levite, (because he hath no part nor inheritance with thee,) and the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, which are within thy gates, shall come, and shall eat and be satisfied; that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hand which thou doest.
When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, and hast forgot a sheaf in the field, thou shalt not go again to fetch it: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.
When thou hast made an end of tithing all the tithes of thine increase the third year, which is the year of tithing, and hast given it unto the Levite, the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, that they may eat within thy gates, and be filled;
And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.
Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.
To promote the provision of formal education and provide basic needs to orphans, vulnerable and disabled children and equip widows with modern farming techniques and and resource empowerment to ensure sustainable food production.
1) To establish or promote the establishment of formal schools.
2) To employ teachers and provide necessary materials including books to the schools.
3) To organize and promote feeding programs to school going children.
4) To promote and establish educational funds including bursaries, scholarships and liaise with the relevant authorities for Constituency Development Funds.
5) To inculcate in community members the culture of reading and by putting up educational centers and libraries. learning
6) To promote and educate widows on the importance of farming as a means of food production.
7) To promote and encourage planting of food crops among the widows.
8)To advocate for and inform the communities on the importance of preventing and or minimize the spread of HIV/AIDS among the targeted groups/communities.
9)To provide anti-retroviral drugs to widows and children infected by HIV/AIDS and build orphanages and homes for OVCs.